Here’s a 2019 update for my dopp kit. I finally decided to add a handle to the dopp kit bag with d-rings on either side. As usual, here’s an updated stock list for the bag.
WilzGear Semi-Custom Dopp Kit (minus the handle that I added).
- Bag 1:
- Travel Tylenol
- Travel Motrin
- eye drops (I grab these from the dopp kit even when not traveling as they have an expiration date)
- lint roller
- Q-Tips & Pointed Q-Tips for cleaning helix piercings
- Bag 2:
- Bag 3:
- waterproof ziplock (TSA Regulation sized)
- 50 oz of tide soap will do 32 loads. This equates to 1.56 oz of tide per load. 3 oz regulatory bottle will do 2 loads, 3 if you stretch.
- Left loose:
- tooth brush & tube
- beard cream (in a 2oz tub)
- soap in a sealing food container
Thanks for reading!